Sunday 1 July 2012

I am used to living alone, which means a quiet and peaceful life. I don't have to worry about obligation towards my parents as they were far away. By obligation I mean having to spent time doing activities like going to events such as kenduri or visiting families what so ever. I don't have to worry about the feeling of others, which by that I am referring to a boyfriend, a husband, in laws.. or friends. Nor did I have to worry about my family, esp children need. I live an extremely free life for 30 wonderful years. I hated to have to mingle with peoples, especially the having to take care of their feelings part. I even dislike children, especially the noise and crying for attention part. And I loathed strollers, because that things were annoying especially when they put a 'big Baby' who were big enough to walk on their own feet in it. I saw it as a process of producing a lazy generations. Though I once used it and used to love children so much.

As I am starting a new life soon, I am a but worry would I be able to fit in...