Saturday 18 October 2008

ASTRO ONLY 50 BUCKS

I did some shopping before going home.. it is Saturday rite..

I stopped at this shop.. bla bla bla, at the end.. i bought a washing machine.. a pair of jeans.. but hear this..

ASTRO @ RM50 inclusive of installation

Whatt?? really?

Oh.. the trick was i must to sign up for a RM54.90 or above package.. i am considering a movie channel.. this will be good for my vcd shopping hobby... which i spent more than 100 bucks a month for vcds..

I will ask my housemate if she is ok with the idea...

While i was trying to do my first laundry.. my housemate screamed softly lol.. and I was in total shock to see my crime partner and her families was at my front door.. Oh ho.. ho.. i kena raid this time.. i watched this room raiders on MTV.. correct ah? kinda imagining i was on the show at the moment.. he he he

She tried to call me many times.. but since i was so busy doing my first laundry.. i did not hear the phone ringing..

They were on their eating out trip la.. stop at my home for maghrib before their next quest for food searching.. hehehe

Luckily i did some cleaning.. lol