Thursday 23 October 2008

Interview

I was the second person. My interview with SPA for the post of mechanical engineer started at 9.00. Here is some of the dets of the interview.
1. ... my current job
2. ... why i wanted to work with gov?
3. ... car system, engine? anything?
4. ... mechanical system at school?
5. ... mechanical system at hospital ?
6. ... will i be happy if i were sent to the furthest state?
7. ... hobby?
8. ... what Beyonce's song that I know?

Lucky they didn't ask me to sing yaww!!

This is the most informal interview I have ever attended in my whole life. I came in, shake both men hands (please refrain from doing that!) and sit down on my own permission! It was the coolest interview ever. Though they asked me questions, the Q&A session went on like we bumped onto each other on the street. No formality and I answered with silly jokes, so me! The only formality was the suit and the stern look on one of the panel's face which turn sweetie sweetie at the end..ahaha. While holding the door knob to go out after the interview ended, we were still talking. Hahahaha

To tell the truth, I went in without expectation at all. I went because my mom wanted me to go. I was just being my true self during the interview, answering most of the question with sincere "I don't know or all I know is only this that", laughing and behaving the silly way I always am.



After it ended, I took a bus to Politeknik to attend my sis convocation.. I waited for almost an hour dou.. what a bore.. I went to 1 Borneo again.. got myself something red that i can wear for dinner.. yeay.. happy me again