Thursday 20 November 2008

Ferry rosak sudaaa

We left hotel after breakfast. I tried to look for my yellow card inside my car but it was nowhere to be found. Oh.. maybe i left it at our house.. Terpaksa pusing balik pg my house that caused me to lost one-hour jugak la. We searched within the house but, still.... I tried hard to remember where I put it. Tadaaa... Oh.. I left it at our hotel room, under the sofa. We called one of our office mates that are still in the room at that time to check under the sofa... Yarrr.. C.O.N.F.I.R.M.E.D!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! What a waste of energy today!  We arrived at BF around 12 and office mate gue ni sempat jugakla memborong tikar dari pasar. We left my parent's house at 2.30 p.m. Drive slow2 jak.. 80 to 100.. ha ha ha.. Slowww

At 3.00 pm, vehicles started to occupy all the available spaces at the ferry terminal and left me to queue far at the back. Cheh.. My office mates who came with me in this trip, yang sampai lagi lewat ni queued their car in front of my car. Ini ngak bule jadik ni! I tried to find a spot in front of their car pulaq.. Haaa.. ada satu behind my bos.

Baru jak hati gumbira, tiba2 one of this uncle suruh park dibelakang balik sebab jalan sempit, nanti ada trailer besar mo lalu. Ini tidak adil!! Dalam blur2 (konon la), I saw my boss tried to park his car nicely then he asked this car at the back, which is in front of me to move forward a little bit so that I can have a space to park my car nicely jugak la kunun. Sudah tu, I yang cemas still ndak berjaya mo kasi lurus kereta. My boss kecian kali tengok I yang terkial-kial asked me to turun dari kereta and he took over my car.. He he he.. Thank you boss! Nasib boss I prihatin.
Suda kamiurang kepanasan dalam hujan, baru dapat tau ferry rosak di laut. Cheh! We arrive at LA dekat2 jam 9 setengah jugak la. Penat? Naa ahh..;D