Wednesday 19 November 2008

TUESDAY

We planned to go to CP and pasar kraftangan but again, i took the wrong road which caused us to end up at the TDP hotel which is quite a shock la jugak.. wa ha ha. How come aa?

The receptionist said that we can only check-in after 2 pm. Cheh. She siap asked us, were you the Urusetia.. kinda la bah!

Sent my housemate to terminal and headed to hotel.. waahh.. siukk.. but the parking.. who is the architect hah?? aiyyyaaaak.. engineer? who? aiiiiiyaaarkk.. teruqq woo! But one of my koncho bawa this ford van, quite long la.. tapi he entered with no problem ponnn.. wallah!

We went to Karamunsing to tapau for my little sis.. i was.. i suddenly felt ssssoo sickk when we reached the hotel. I took a panadol and sleep for about 30 minutes.. huarrrghhh.. nasib okek.

I leave my sis alone in the hotel room. I knew that she will be fine lah tuh! I followed my koncho2 to SH.. malas mo drive.