Sunday 27 January 2008

Green Apple

This year promised me more extra money. We worked on Saturday and Sunday to meet the targeted installation day somewhere during March. There were lots of paper work (Even though I was only monitoring ;) .. Ha ha)

One can say that a good coordination among us is the main criteria possess by my team because no one played boss in the team, even my boss. A supportive leader and responsible workers is the main ingredient to success in what ever operation involving a team. I saw this boss from one of the contractor yelling at his workers like yelling to a dog. He shouted and called them stupid in front of everybody. He even said nasty words to them. Imagine a fat and short guy, with a face like bulldog. It is not appearance that matters, but he became that FS and FLB every time he acted like one.