Sunday 2 October 2011

I think I am totally in love! No!! this could not be happening to me!! It is only been a month but I think I finally met my soul mate. I always said I never wanted to fight for love and opted to walk away from a relationship when things get complicated. I am revealing this for the first time that in my previous relationship, there is a negative side of me that I myself could not understand why I kept doing such thing. When I was too lazy to take care of arguments, I always asked for break-up for such an uncountable times! I felt sorry for my ex. And the worst thing I did was, once, I walked away from an extremely complicated relationship, heartlessly, without giving a space and chance for things to cool down. I just simply walk away without thinking, not even for a second! But, this time.. all I know is I really want to be there for this guy. It is extremely not easy for me to fall in love, but this one guy.. he is able to hit all the bar I silently set for myself. And I can tell, the bar I set was ridiculously ridiculous that I'd rather be alone than ended up with a guy without such quality I wanted.

To be in a love relationship with good friend, esp someone who you met everyday.. it felt funny and unthinkable sometimes yet it feel so right. From a friend to boyfriend, nothing changed between us. I was not involve in a relationship for quite a long time, so did he. He told me as he has lots of goal to complete, he never have time for love and planned to only get married at the middle of his 30. Dang! I am the worst as I have none! All I did was shooing off the guys that tried to approach me and having no think of marriage at all. But now, things changed for both of us.. insyaAllah =)