Monday 31 December 2012

Lagi beberapa jam 2012 akan melabuh kan tirai. Lots of great things had happened this year. Jadi tunang & isteri kepada seorang lelaki yang hebat lagi penyayang, pegi Jepun dengan buddies & husband, naik pangkat.. & dapat tahu diri dah hamil. But my favourite part still remains, my marriage to c Chemba. May God bless our marriage and made us go even stronger as we grow older, and older.

As I no longer have a total control over my own body, I am no longer able to perform my 100% duty as a wife. I was aching here and there, nausea & vomiting regardless of time especially when gastric hit me, I refused to cook or doing laundry. I don’t even have the strength to clean up the house sometime. Masa-masa macam tu, c Chemba yang sentiasa sabar tetap tabah melayan kerenah isterinya. He treated me like baby. All my needs has been fulfilled and entertain.. That made me cry sometimes, to know that I am one lucky wife…