Thursday 17 January 2013

Tadi tengah siap2 nak turun night session, dapat call from my husband asking for my credit cards, did I bring it with me. I thought something happened to him yet he said someone has broke into our house. I was like.. What????!!! Considering I dislike germs gems, maybe the thief did not get anything.. And that I leave my net book at the office and bring my ultra-book with me. But I forgot about all my cameras, 4 of them. My beloved sony dslr and samsung pen gone.. The person took my ipad too. Luckily he left behind my kodak and polaroid, and my samseng watch. It cost me almost 10k losing all that.. Deng! The most I regret was losing all the pictures I kept on all those gadgets.

But I am thankful for nobody was hurt. I cant imagine what if I were at home at that time. I might be able to fight if I were alone, but I am pregnant now..

Kesian my husband for having to face that when he was tired and wanting to have a good rest from his trip to Sabah..