Friday 19 June 2015

Abah In Memories

Monday I got a sudden call from my husband yang baru jek sampai ke Kuantan telling me his dad collapsed, and critical. Pengsan masa tengah beli barang. So, we went back dan ambil cuti the next day. For the nest two days, aku berulang dari his parent house ke KL. 5 pagi si Chemba hantar ke ofis while dia balik naik komuter, kol 5 petang aku plak drive dari KL berdua dengan Hannah.

Si Chemba cakap masa sampai ke hospital abah dah tak de nadi. Pulse only came back after CPR was given. Since then, he is in the coma dan dipakaikan bantuan pernafasan. Doktor kata his asma & jantung attack at the same tima dan memandangkan he has been out of breath dalam 10 to 15 minutes, banyak sel2 otak yang mati due to oksigen tak sampai ke otak. It is confirmed after scanning. Although doctors tak tahu which sel yang mati, enough la to predict kalau pun sedar, maybe akan lumpuh and no longer have a memories. Doktor dah minta anak2 semua bersedia.

And  today, dalam jam 3 pagi I got a call saying that abah dah tak de since 2.50 pagi tadi. Kol 3 pagi tu juga la aku mandi & tolong2 clearkan ruang tamu untuk menyambut jenazah. I never had experienced death before. I never saw a dead body, never touch it, never kiss.. and I never been to cemetery.

Sebelum2 ni when thinking about the dead and cemetery, rasa cam takut... but not after today. What I experienced today was beyond words. I knew this wont be the last and more to come, until the day I become the one who is laying down there. Malangnya tak sempat nak tengok proses pemandian dan kafan sebab si Hannah meraung.

It was just last Saturday we were with arwah abah at angah's kenduri, collapsed on Monday and being in a state of coma ever since, and today, he is no longer with us. Semoga roh arwah abah ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman.. Aamiin.