Tuesday 5 May 2020

Iphone VS Android

Today i received my parcel. My iPhone finally arrived.. yeayy.. The last iphone i used was iphone 7 before I changed to note 9. I actually love my note, still.. but.. we'll.. how long can one use one phone, right?! No right?!! Whatever!!

What is my comment? I already knew that i will lose some of my 'happiness' if i change back to ios like freedom of using FREE YouTube premium. It might not be a big deal but who wouldn't be happy using YouTube without any distraction from advertisers FOR FREE, right?! I am not sure will i still be able to use torrent or not. I called using android as young and adventurous while iOS is old and 'rich' because you need to pay for almost every thing that you were able to get FOR FREE when using android. How come FREE? Pandai-pandai loh!

Sso what is my comments?? I am happy but not happy.. that is all that i can say for now. One of the thing that really disappoint me was the 'missing of camera roll folder. Now i wouldn't be able to sort all the picture taken on camera on ' camera picture folder only. As long as it is a picture regardless where the source form will be lump in one folder. Lousy!!

I might also won't be able to enjoy the joy of being able to filter and reject all call from non contact. I hate peoples call me! The biggest lost is i am no longer able to use S pen as bluetooth remote to capture my selfies, and point & shoot word translations. On the bright side, i love that i am able to enjoy faster network and some features like more systematic email, more sharp and realistic camera and smule apps like a pro singer yow!

If you are wondering why am i writing in English.. this is thanks to iPhone keyboard that allow me to speed write by swiping.. i am so lazy to write nor type nowadays.