Monday 1 February 2010

I am tense! I was thinking about going to mid valley and spending a night at a hotel. There were lot of things inside this small head of mine. There were lots lots lots I have to do. I am worried and scared. I am freaking out about what I heard from someone about something I fear to hear. And I certainly needed to be rescued. I think shopping will do me good, but as I recalled my bank account won't like the idea. I watched Grey's Anatomy the whole day. I've been doing this for the whole week.

I cooked bihun this evening. I cook and clean ok! Not like people who cooked and waited for like two days to clear their mess as if they have maid to do it. Wanna know what I do now? Every chances I have, I will clean the mess at sink area (clean but not wash them what so ever!) and transfer all those rubbish at stove area, close the door and spray air perfume. There, my kitchen clean and fresh smell again!  And, if there were spill of water from the garbage on the floor, I will take out the mop and put it next to it so the person will have to clean it them self. Am I or am I not clever? Hello! I am no maid oke. Is not that I refuse to give a hand but somebody is being too much here.

And..

If I were to blame for the smelly newly-washed clothes hanged there, well...  there shall be a long long special lecture from me of course which contain chillies flavor. Try me.. joking!