Thursday 20 May 2010

Why Dont Women Have Beards?

I happened to read about this from one of my books. Why? What crossed over my mind to made me ever think about talking 'bout beards?! But imagine a girl with beards.. wouldn't it be so iyuck?

Talking about man consideration, during lunch today... one of my koncho asked me :: awak tak takut ker tak kawen2 lagi ?:: He even said, kalau khawin dapat banyak pahala tau. It didn't took me long to answer. As easy it could be to own pahalas, it would be way more easier to own dosas.

Who doesn't want to have family?  But, spare me for rejecting the idea of marrying someone for a wrong reasons  such - afraid of what people might think - afraid of becoming a source of threat to community esp for married women - afraid of being alone, esp the dying alone part  - afraid of loneliness - afraid of so many things which is not possible for my brain to reach those ridiculous kind of thinking.

Same answer I always gave to myself when came to rejecting a guy :: He is Not up To my Standard  :: But what is my standard actually? What is the bench marked i set for myself? The whole STANDARD idea is crap because the truth was, I never really liked them. I didn't felt the connection because the chemistry was not right. As easy it is for me to fall-in-like with a guy, it is way more easier to UN-LIKE them.