Tuesday 25 May 2010

I am at mamak restaurant at the moment and a lil pissed off. I have to go to merlimau this morning so i woke up as early as 5.45 just to ensure i wouldn't be late for my 7.20 expected pick up time. I waited from 7.20 to 8.20 to 9.20 till now and the car is no where to be seen. God know how i hated waiting!

Af1 smsed.. The driver had a late-wake-up this morning. Maybe he was more pissed off than i am. Aboss is also coming with us. Speaking of him, Aboss was not very fond of the 'taking care of any of the company's car' part because he had a bad experience previously. Well..it kinda made our unit 'car-less' and we will have to everytime to politely ask other units 'is your car still empty?' question. So, back to my story.. I believe Aboss wouldn't be impressed with the 'oh-i-woke-up-late-this-morning'.