Wednesday 8 February 2012

Hari ni da beli tiket raya... yeayyyyyy!!! Raya tahun ni bawa triple meaning pada ahkak. First,of course la sambut raya.. 2nd, sambut pakcik n 3rd tokyo sambut ahkak plak.. weeeee!!! Ari tu time beli tiket pegi ahkak letak status as miss.. tapi bila beli tiket balik status da jadik mrs..muhuhahaha.. insyaAllah..

To my other half... having you in my life is the best thing ever happened to me.. and I thanked god for every second of it. Thank you for making me believe I am best just by being plain and 'spastic'-childish me... not to forget when I was being bossy and noisy. I used to love with 'safety net' wrapped all over me so it wont hurt when I fall.. but I have none when I am with u.. thank you for making me believe there actually is a perfect gentleman in this world.. well, at least for me :)