Sunday 26 February 2012

To my other half.. seems like a pact in our lives takes turn unexpectedly rapid and crazy than we ever thought. But with you my best of friend, my beloved pakcik.. I worried of nothing, nothing at all. Your patience and love.. it guided and accompanied me. You opened my heart to see things that I never thought of and embraced it with warm love. There were never a seconds I doubted you could lead me in this life. Though you said perhaps I loved you more than you haved love me but I can't agree more. Without realizing it.. you made me a better person. What good you saw in me.. it is all because of you. You are the one who triggered it all, it is your reflection. Your confidence, your patience, your sofly spoken and wise words.. it charmed my heart from the very beginning. I knew my soul and I are safe with you....