Wednesday 23 May 2012

23 January 2007, 5 & a half years ago.. the day i posted my first post on this blog, which i'd rather call my diary. I wrote a blog to document a life.. not all, just enough for me to recall the path of my own life. I wrote this so even ten years from now, I'd still be able to have a flash back and remember things that happened in my life.. those sweet and memorable moments that i captured. As the main purpose is to remember memorable moments, i did erase a part of writing that i never wanted to have a glimpse at. It is not the case of being unsincere or true. Looking back at things that happened in life might provoke and make one misses all the memory, perhaps would make one want to experience the feelings again. What if I keep the part about my long forgotten hatred, anger, negative thoughts, dissapointment? or wrote about frenenemy (if i have one, have i?), ex not-so-best friend, lucky-now-he-was-my-ex boyfrends... yeayyyyy! I would be at lost to even think about all those unfavorite moments because that was the kind of memory that is not worth to remember. Should just let them stay in the past or drifted away.. don't you think?