Tuesday 22 May 2012

Jalan2 dekat MPH... terjumpa buku nih. Buku ni adalah sangat menarik.. it highlighted 101 mistakes women do that restricted their potential. Perhaps 90% or more can be applied to me like playing the game safely and within bound. I did this while working as a minority in the field where guys were the main players. But two things I learned within these past 3 years, politic is not for politicians only and, the "politicians" are everwhere!

Another mistake is skipping meeting?? what?!! that was my favorite part as i always consider attending a meeting --> rubbish! so, skip it. I believe the objective of a meeting is to discuss a solution but most meetings i attended did not achieve the objective. I knew for the next and next and next meeting the team will be discussing and repeat the same thing all over again. It is tiring! And RUBBISH!