Thursday 22 May 2014

Syyyy!! Confession Of A Mother


As a new mother, as recent as 11 month and most of the time it was just the two of us I can not help but wonder am I a good mother. I strongly believe most mothers share this same question about themselves. Though I always believe that I definitely am a good one, sometimes the thought of being not god enough crossed my mind especially when I lost it and scold my 11 month daughter for opening the cabinet doors or doing something that I considered dangerous whilst I am the mother here. I am the one with the ability to think and care for her. It is my responsibility, not hers.

So, yes.. I wonder sometimes but, I believe in myself. I am a mother. When you are a mother, you know there is nothing that you cannot do in this world.. except murdering someone I guess! Mother got pregnant, she stand on her swollen feet and aching back for 9 months. She have to endure all the pain from top to toe. In her attempt to bring her child to this world, she have to endure unimaginable pain. She was torn and cut here and there. So,yes.. mothers are the toughest and strongest human being. And I am the toughest and strongest because I am a mother!