Sunday 7 February 2016

Goodbye Digi

I've bee a loyal user of Digi since the day I had a hand phone almost 16 years ago. Pernah jadi pengguna Celcom, Maxis and U-mobile yet it is Digi that satisfied my expectations, especially on the internet part. Digi used to be cheaper if compare to Maxis or Celcom, but now it no longer is so I am saying goodbye to it.
 
I'm currently subcribe to Celcom RM38 plan for 3gb internet & 50 minutes free call and soon to be arwah Digi at RM45 plan for 2gb & 50 minutes free call. So I decided to migrate Digi to U-mobile at RM28 plan for 3gb internet & 50 minutes free call. If talking about internet, Digi undeniably the definite best. Faster and reliable if compare to lousy and slower Celcom. I used to use U-mobile broadband, also slow tapi I can still tahan to pay RM28/month until Digi find its way back to me. If campur all my subscripgtion, it would sum up to unlimited P1 Wimax data + Celcom 3gb/ 50 minutes free call + U-mobile 3gb/ 50 minutes free call. Can these satisfied me??!!