Monday 29 December 2008

Crazy Cat

As I remembered, Sunday is always enjoyable. Here at my hometown, a feeling of welcomed “forced” me to open my eyes as early as 6 in the morning. I ended up watching cartoons while my friend spent time away with my mom.

Later, I sent my friend to bus terminal around 11 am. My sister insisted for a trip to KK, what else I can say.

We left home at 2 pm and arrived at 1 Borneo almost two hour later. We reached home at tuaran around 6.30 pm only to find out the home was chaotic all over the place like someone has broken into it. Cats poop everywhere proved that our first impression was totally wrong.

I think this cat went crazy as it was unable to find the way out. It took my sister an hour of cleaning to realize a kitty was hiding under the fridge. It did not end there. After 30 minutes of hard work trying to get the kitty out of its hiding place, she realized it was not only one but two of them. Ha ha ha. Not to mention my sister was not a cat person and she was so damn afraid of it.