Monday 8 December 2008

KK lagi

I left home at 9 something and it took almost 2 hours to reach KK, nasiblah.. school holiday kan. Consider I have my mother and my friends mother, kalau idak.. 120 - 140 of course! Karang my mother panicked plak.

Our first destination at CP la of course. We went to Sinsuran for some shopping.. my mother la ni. Rain rain go away.. wallla.. hujan lagi tu. I stopped at this shop, waaa.. we have mydin alike shop in KK now ha! I bought 3 4 papan jugakla brooch.Our next station at Segama. I nearly wanted to xxx this kerek driver during parking. This is what happen when kerek meets kerek la.. ha ha. I went to McD while my mother busy with her kain langsir and bla bla bla.. and my two sisters already gone with the wind. I got myself McFlurry + the famous Famous Amos pecan biscuits.. ui naaa. sadappp!

Next station at 1 Borneo. This is a must la since my sister agreed to pay for car oil kan.. so i have to bring her wherever she wanted to go. My mother complained that she cannot walk any more. Ooo... lepas puas uda si kawan to shopping barang dia.. lupa anak2 gadis ni pun pandai shopping. Ho ho ho.. my mother.

We reached home at 8 pm. My father called several times to check on our location.. he he.