Sunday 28 December 2008

I blog from ferry

Before I drove to office this morning, I was thinking about sending my car for its next 5000 km service and ride a bus home. However, it was about 100 meter from the service center when I suddenly change my mind. I called the ferry service provider and asked for available ticket for today which I already knew there is none.

When speaking about luck, today is really one of my luckiest days. I visited site and unintentionally mention to one of my koncho about my plan. He asked why not I told him earlier, took his phone out straight afterward. I heard he asked his friend to check with the ferry provider it there was any ticket left. Few minutes later, his friend called back and informed that they can save a place for me for their 7 pm trip. I called my friend shortly to ask if she wants to come with me and confirm after she said yes. So, here I am. I think we will reach home around 9.30 pm.

Major credits to my koncho Mr Abdullah.