Thursday 25 August 2011

Home sweet home finally.. whata long day. Since my sis tak sihat, we have to go and pick her. Sudahnya my parents drive separately and i go with dad. On the way tu.. i found the courage to tell my dad yang next 2 week i'll go to Korea, alone. And my dad listened to the news about his daughter's solo plan dengan cool and penuh supportive. At first he asked, would i be going with a travel agent so i said no, i go by myself. Then dad said.. kalau Korea ok lagi.Come again dad!! At that moment i felt like jumping out of the car. I also told him that i am planning for europe trip, if i have enough money la ;p Dad responded by suggesting me to use travel agent if i wanna go there coz that would be more convinience. Wah! i see the light is green yo. Next year i hope. Now, I only have to worry how to break this news to mom. Dulu da hint..almost kena ceramah. Skarang da kompem, tataw what would she say.. whohoho