Saturday 28 August 2010

Have you ever wished that you were no longer live in this world?

This might sound like I am suicidal.. but of course I am not. I am one of the most logical and rational  person, still.. It just, I did wished for that sometimes. I always prayed to God if breathing in this world bring no good for me and my peoples..I wished God could just take my life away, but if it were the other way around.. I prayed God will award me a strong heart to walk through a longer journey of life. 

It is no doubt that I am happy with my life, but deep inside my heart.. I could not hide the fact that I am extremely heartbroken. There were no right words to explain it. Love matter was just a small  portion of that "heartbroken".. there were lots of things and I dare not to think about it.

I laughed as much as I cried... This might sound like I am going crazy but everyone has their own way dealing with life and survive this world, rite.. I am just a normal person. I agreed when a counselor said that everyone in this world has mental problems. One could deny it out loud, and claim there were no defect on them.. truth is, it was not something for us to prove because it is not the matter of  right or wrong we are talking here.