Friday 13 August 2010

I started my induction course today.. on Friday 13th. 104 peoples.. architects, engineers.. surveyors.. but just 3 or 4 familiar faces. The only girl friend that I recognized was IBU. She will be attending this two weeks course with me. Actually,  I was not scheduled to attend the course because my name was not listed. Maybe this is my luck. Although fasting month is the main challenge, but we were lucky that we could go home and doesn't require to sleep at unfamiliar places.

Our program started with introduction and games. I was voted as one of the worst 'player', twice.. for different games. Hahaha.. One because I was thinking way ahead, and one I was thinking way behind. Not liking the middle eh!

What I knew was, at the end of the day.. I was totally exhausted! We all were I guess.