Monday 9 August 2010

I am accidentally 'mastering' quite a number of sports and their rules like American football for watching EYESHIELD 21, basketball for SLAM DUNK, soccer for WHISTLE, tennis for PRINCE OF TENNIS.. baseball for CROSS GAME.. mmmm.. boxing and shogi are next..

But, what I want to say is that I never thought watching anime could made me rain a tears..darg! It was not that i got emotional (ok, may be a lil bittt) but.. the CROSS GAME anime kinda brought alive a mixed feelings and touch the right spot in this heart of mine. (sou desu ka?) I read at wikipedia saying that this anime is certainly something and I understand how good it is after watching 50 episodes countinuosly .

Just to say, although i was not a big fan of sport but i am a die-hard-fan of sport movies, dramas and anime.

I got excited and unable to stop myself from watching eyeshield 21 (Hiruma kun! yee haa i lap u), slam dunk, whistle and prince of tennis but the CROSS GAME is kinda different. It was about baseball.. well, no need to remind me about how crazy i was about ROOKIES drama back then coz i am currently back to watching it now.. ahaha.

I love EYESHIELD 21 because of Hiruma kun..
Sendoh San
Rokawa Kaede

Sendoh san and Rukawa for Slam dunk..and Tezuka for Prince of Tennis. Oh how i wish they were real..haha. For an almost 30 but still liking children stuffs.. I am sure a childish. But.. It was not my fault for they were so darg irresistable!

Tezuka San