Saturday 27 November 2010


I shouldn’t have done that...
I should have pretended not to know...
like I didn’t see it, like I couldn’t see it...
I shouldn’t have looked at you in the first place..

I should have run away...  
I should have pretended I wasn’t listening...
Like I didn’t hear it, like I couldn’t hear it... 
I shouldn’t have heard your love in the first place...

It came without a word
Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?

Except for the fact that I can’t see you anymore...
And that you’re not here anymore...
Otherwise, it’ll be just the same like before...

Without a word, you made me know what love is...
Without a word, you gave me your love...
Made me fill myself with your every breath...
Then you ran away...

Without a word, love leaves me...
Without a word, love abandons me...
Wondering what to say next...
My lips were surprised...
Without a word, tears starts falling down...
Without a word, my heart is broken...
Without a word, I waited for love....
Without a word, love hurts me...

I’ve become transparent...
I’ve become a fool...
And I cry just by looking at the sky...

Without a word, separation finds me...
Without a word, the end comes to me...
It tool my heart by surprised...
To send you away unexpectedly.

It came without a word...
Without a word, love appears...

Without a word, love vanishes...
Like a fever I’ve had...
Maybe all I have to do is hurt for a while...
Because in the end.. 
The only thing that remains are scars.

Without Words - Jang Geun Suk/ Park Shin Hye
This song surely has a beautiful melody. But it is not just that, it has the most touching lyrics too, that made my eyes rain a tears... and reminded me of an unbearable pain in my heart, that it is always in there.

Not to reminiscing the past, but sadness put me in a state that I never want to experience anything like that ever again... That I am holding on to my heart without courage and desire to open it again.