Friday 9 January 2009

Nice doctor

I decided to go home to settle my medical check-up. I already get verbal permission from my boss yesterday. At 7.50 am, i arrived at the ferry terminal. Notes - speedboat passengers will have to wait for Kk express to depart at 8.30.

I arrived at Beu Fot Hospital around 9.45. The nurse at the counter told us that i need an appointment before i can see the doctor. To be told that all slots for appointment were no longer available until 21 January adding more disappointment to me. They suggested i try my luck at KP. My dad tried his by asking the doctor personally. Left with no choice when all the nurses were ok with it,he agreed. I have my appointment after lunch. I came back around 2 pm and my number was 7018. The doctor was nice and steady,not like the other doctor i met at klinik kesihatan Labuan yesterday whom very good at talking but fail miserably at listening. I wonder how he communicate with senior citizens with such attitude. It was almost 4 pm when i finished. I looked outside, it was very dark. The rain started pouring heavily on the way home. With weather like this, i don't think i can make it to Labuan.