Sunday 18 January 2009

Sogo is a No No!

My mother and I arrived at the airport around 8.45 which gave me enough time to pursue my "McMuffin" dream. Ha ha.. I was informed by this ticketing officer our flight will be leaving earlier than scheduled. Wo hooo.. Yeah.. 12.30 arrival..

We stayed at Cititel Express at Jalan Chow Kit. I have no idea how far the PWD from here. The hotel located exactly on the main road and next to Kamdar. We went straight to SOGO after check in but ended up buying nothing and I personally think that I don't like it there.

At Jalan TAR, we entered this shop which offered a price that was totally cheaper then what we can get anywhere in Labuan or Sabah. I wonder how much is the mark up price.. It is not the price that matter, for me uniqueness and quality must come together. I dont want to wear or have something that almost every body have it. I am not the follower I guess...