Thursday 18 June 2009

Roasted chicken.

I spent my whole day at construction sites at Shah Alam and Cheras today. What a tiring day and I even looked like roasted chicken, but the feeling was so good. I really missed my previous work. Working on site always gave me a refreshing day. It is still something that i am unable to explain, up until today.

My friend said to me there was a kind of sad feelings in her to see all those labor who worked so hard for a spoon of rice. That is the feeling that i always carry in my heart every time i saw them. Being paid daily basis is different from being paid monthly. If one were unable to work for a day, the gaining for that they will be nothing... I used to see peoples who worked 8 hours per day getting paid RM 10, for that 8 hours. It saddened me.... It made me realize how lucky i am to be at my position.

Working for a big organization is not as easy as what i always imagine before. There were lots of things, lots of procedures but lack of unity and standardizing on the system. Communication played a very important role above all and as clearly known to myself, i am so damn bad in communicating with others!