Sunday 18 April 2010


This is a very good book that came with a very not-good-price. There was this brain wiring quiz in this book to determine what type of brain we have. It said that 

Fifteen to 20 percent of men have feminine brains.
About 10 percent of women have masulinized brains.


And.. my score showed that I have a man brain. Dangg!! No wonder I am so handsome.. hahaha. I kinda agree because I am the type of person who like to choose something in between. For example if i were to choose a clothes, I would go for something that look smart but still has a feminine touch. I dont go pinky & flowery all over me like walking carpet (Yahhh..  I recently bought a pink twinkle2 little star baju kurong. Does that count? ahahah) nor did I chose something that made me look like a man.. yuck! I am soooo not lady like but of course I am like a lady. What? You don't spot the different? ahah.

Maybe I am 70% woman and 30% man I guess. Well.. to be proud and annoying ;p I excel at women tasks like cooking (not baking!), sewing, being sweet and annoying at the same time etc. I cried when I saw a sad movie and smiled every time I saw a baby. I can concentrate on doing 3 or 4 things at the same time like most women do but I my brain don't function the way most women do.. there goes my 20%.

 Enough about my proud-talking.. hahaha.. Try it here @http://www.widmaenner.de/brain/



The book also said that male and female has different range of eye vision.. Really??!