Sunday 2 January 2011


今天是1月2日.. 我希望我华语. 真的!

Thanks to Goku Dou High School and Mr Dean Fujioka for making me came out with such wish! I am currently watching the drama, which, I am addicted to it, but, the drama were only subbed until episode 11th.Well, despite the 'missing' translation, I still want to continue watching it until the 30th episode... Chaiyo!


I so looooved his eyes! He is a Japanese, fluent in English and able to speak Mandarin and Cantonese as well. What's not to like, rite?!  Yeayy..I tend to favour guy who could speak different languages eh? hehe. Geun Suk can converse in Japanese =), and... wode Jin Akanishi speak Engrish whatt! Carshrimp!


But this...

..this is not Dean Fujioka. This one is Kamenashi Kazuya from Japanese group KATTUN. Looking at him kinda remind me of Dean and vice versa. I don't know.. something somewhere that made me thought that way. They were both Japanese, only Dean is older and hotter ;p