Monday 24 January 2011

Going Seoul

Although I said the decision would only be made final next month, I can't no longer wait. It is final, already, that I am definitely going to the land of Mr Heechul and Super Junior a.k.a South Korea this year! So lazy to do passport renewal and not to mention about government servant need to apply a permission for going outside Malaysia.

The thing i worry about going there is the language barrier! If it were China, i might understand few words and a lil' bit of their writing but, Korea, I am clueless! i did watch their dramas, A LOT to be exact, and listened to their songs, most, but.. I cant even pronounce a single word of their language correctly!! I dont even know how to translate YOU and I to their language.

But. Slowly. I have lots of thing to proceed now such as apply for salary adjustment which is a priority of course!