Saturday 8 January 2011

I am having a fever at the moment. Please do not worry because I am only having a K-pop fever, especially for Super Junior and CN Blue ;p. Pstt! I watched super junior's No other video clip a xxx times over and over. Love the triangle dance boys!

It is undeniable that Korean's music wave is 'attacking' listeners all over the world now days. For me, i loved the fact that they created a 'beyond beautiful' melody..weather it is catchy, or a love song. Although i could not understand a single words, but that doesn't matter. Their music is like a magnet to my ears. Multi-talented entertainers.. dancing boys and girls.. One thing for sure, they has more to offer than just a pretty face.

From what i read.. The road to became an entertainers in Korea were never one easy path. I read they needed to undergo a training for a period of time. But, here is a thing.. for an above 30 boys and girls.. I think it is not cool anymore to be in a singing band, i am right, right? :p