Tuesday 3 November 2015

Respectful Dustbin

Getting rid of stuff is hard, you think so? I dont think so. Whatever I dont need, the respectful place will be in the dustbin. Be it expensive or not, don't think too much. The key word is, as long as you no longer want to use it just throw it away. Maybe it take times but eventually, it will find its way to the bin. Since my house is small so it wont be the best idea to keep unnecessary stuffs and junks.
Some people are nostalgic that they keep everything like my dad. He still keep his 35++ years old refrigerator. That how nostalgic he is. He still use it, this might excuse him but there were so many other stuff, keep but never use any more. His house kinda big but the usable space is 'small' due to to accommodate all the stuffs. Since I was small, I didn't like it. And promise to do the other way around with my unused stuffs, or boyfriends (too) ;p, which is throw them all in the dustbin. Bye bye & thank you!