Thursday 15 October 2020

Check-up 37 Week

Hari ni aku ada check up minggu ke 37 di Klinik Kesihatan. Rasanya ini check up terakhir aku la ni since minggu ke 38 aku akan dibersalinkan. As of hari ni  HB aku dah 12.2 which is the best la among all bacaan yang aku ambik sepanjang test during pregnancy kali ni. First time aku test 12.1@ 10 week then the reading kept going down sampai reach below 11 which is not good but still considered ok sebab dalam range 10.7 @week 30. I was prescribed another ubat by the doctor tuk bantu naikkan HB which is Ferum apart from taking Zincofer juga. Masa tu kalau membuang memang seram tengok najis ko warna itam due to iron intake. That is not the worst.. paling tak best it cause sembelit oke! Inilah rupa ubat itewww. Demi nak elak sembelit I selalu skip the ferum one and took zincoffer on alternate day. I introduced meat and kerang into my meal, maybe that also help increasing my HB i guess.



Masa 1st pregnancy i was prescribed with Obimin by the Klinik Kesihatan tapi kali ni Zinc Coffer. Nurse tu kata Zinc Coffer lagi better. Not sure la. Tapi my sis yang check up di Hospital Pusrawi still taking Obimin. Not sure which one is better tapi masa ambik Obimin tak de la experience sembelit tu. 

So as of hari ni berat aku cuma 2.6 kilo lebih berat daripada the first reading masa bukak buku merah @10 week, while berat baby da 3 kilo... meaningnya instead of gaining weight, i lost it oke. Masa 1st pregnancy dulu naik almost 12 kilo compare to berat si kakak @3.48 kilo. Aku kurang makan ke? Muntah teruk ke? Nope! That is not the case for me. I ate not so healthy and even lied about my sugar test. Yes! I lied. White lie I called it. Dont simply tiru oke! It is not good for you & baby. I dared do it sebab result scan on berat baby & saiz still in the right track apart from detail scan also nothing unusual detected. The thing the doctor fear the most when you are a GDM mother is baby besar which bahaya for proses kelahiran. So dont do it.