Saturday 19 July 2008

SATURDAY


It is Saturday.. as usual.. I only work half day.. My mom said they cannot make it.. i know why... Well.. no durian... T_T

I hate it.. i couldn't even say it.. i can consider a lot of things..i can understand the condition.. but when something is to much to bear.. I hope time will help me heal my heart & my memory of having such a....

A lot of things had happen in the past.. most of it leave a mark at my little heart.. will there be a space for more hurt in it.. I am always positive.. I know when i hate something but i know better how to handle it.. People said that pain could go away if you share it with somebody.. but it didn't work with me. The more i share it.. the only things that grow in my heart is more hates.. When i keep it to myself..my mind and my heart will neutralize the thought and hate. That is how i survive.. but i admit there are things and pains that never goes away..but as long as i manage to stay positive.. there shouldn't be a problem.. I have lived this life for almost 28 years.. I hope there will be more sun then cloud in my life.. Wish is free rite..