Sunday 20 July 2008

SUNNY SUNDAY

I woke up at 9.. my sis sms me.. she said that she will be leaving today.. then i asked her.. do you want me to bring you out.. she purak2 reply.. ko nda jalan2.. cheh.. terpaksa la i bukak mata yang mengantuk pg mandi..

Around 12 something i dropped her at terminal and went straight home.. passed by this Petronas station.. cheh.. i went to refill my car yesterday.. this pump attendant helped me to refill la.. at RM35.. the pump stopped.. biasala.. sure belum penuh.. he refilled until the oil melimpah.. hello.. minyak dah la mahal..but what really pissed me off was minyak tu ble rosakkan cat keta haku.. hanginn oke..

Another story.. i went to refill my oil at Petronas jg nih.. same week.. i pulled la the pump nozzle but benda alah 2 stopped automatically.. Up until RM 10.. rasanya macam lebih 6 or 7 kali stop.. sapa x hangin.. what really make me hangri.. dekat station tu ader one girl + cleaner jek.. dahle kawasan 2 luas.. i nak g mengadu domba pun jalan jauh oke.. dengan hangin i went to their counter and mengadu la.. then she asked.. nak penuh lagi ke.. I dengan of course la hangin.. nda payah la + muka asheemm.. tp ckp lembut2 la.. he he.. kecian minah tu..

Petang.. tengok my hero the Rock.. I really love this guy because of his smile and mimik muka.. he he.. I watched THE GAME PLAN almost 10 times.. but the MUST is THE LONGEST YARD.. i really loved this movie.. I think i watched this movie every 2 week at least.. he he.. movie freak!! Buy original oke.. Dolu i like abang Orlando Bloom & muvie pirates of the carribean.. He bloomed maa.. what's not to like? This movie became a theme for my room.. especially the lanun's tengkorak & abang pirate yang ala2 sotong which my mother always complained.. buat2 thulie jee.. Pic ni pun dah berderai.. tp sebab kecintaan gue sama abang Orlando.. gue selotape le balik.. tambah2 emsem abang I ni.. he he