Friday 18 July 2008

WIRELESS, DURIAN & SAGA BLM

My office wireless connection was set yesterday.. But i wondered why i was not able to connect to the network this morning.. duh.. truth is.. i was connected to other company's network yesterday but i didn't even noticed that i "stole"their connection.. he he..

My mom told me they will come to visit me tomorrow.. yeah.. my duriann.. She promised me durian oke.. My sis already here for her school trip but she stayed at hotel i guess.. For today.. i only have one new tender to look at.. My boss and I was a bit headache to understand the drawing.. aiyaaa... in German language aaa.. Stutzen? Nozzle? Fahrzeug? Geschirr? Vessel? Koh koh koh.. no translation oke.. I was also busy with the claim.. a bit headache also since the scope of work has been changed so we can only claim by percentage for every joint completed... Not to mention if it was a butt joint at workshop.. we can claim 40 %, 90% for field weld.. 50% more for that 40% butt weld if we installed it at site.. see.. i told you..