Wednesday 23 July 2008

STRESS IS NOT MY NAME

My boss and I attended site visit from 9.00 to 11.30.. Luckily la hujan renyai2.. so I can still save my face from the sun.. he he.. I didn’t have mood for lunch so I just stayed at office and complete the DOSH’s file..

I loved my job so much because my life is like.. tadaaa.. one day I will do this thing but I might be doing a different things for the next day and after.. I can be the clerk and doing all the letters.. I can be the qc and prepare the manual and documentation (but I didn’t do field qc ;D la.. daaa).. he he.. I can be the safety officer and prepare the HSE stuff.. I can also be the estimator..the quantity surveyor.. you name it.. I can also playing manager.. ho ho ho ;) .. Even my boss’s secretary also can oke.. My scope of work varies from office to site.. the last one is micro piling yang caused me to have to mintak tulung at my old buddy.. terpaksa la pokcik to explain from A to Z.. I lembab oke.. Not to mentioned missing autocad plug in in my head lagi..

Stress? Na ah.. I called it satisfaction! I worked util 5 only maa.. no over2 the time.. Saturday half day.. What’s there to stress about? My boss didn’t pressure me.. I can do whichever way I like.. A or B or C.. the key is to arrive at Z maa..

You can only do all this if your boss was supportive enough. I used to stressed out and became garang la sometimes but when I looked at how cool my boss are even though he said he was like “mcm mau heart attack oh”.. I felt ashamed to myself laa. No matter how worse the situation.. he acted as nothing happened.. all he said was.. malas mau cakap.. I admired his cool attitude.. I always heard from my workers that if they cannot work with someone like my boss.. mungkin tempat lain lagi teruk oh..