Friday 25 July 2008

PIZZA DAYS



I loved pizza.. I remembered dragging my buddy to pizza every day for a week once.. ha ha.. to whom it may concern.. sorry fren.. I just loved pizza so much.. I also loved cooking.. but I hated to bake.. I got this idea which is suitable for people who prefer something fast & simple for tea or breakfast maybe.. Here is the tip…
Bread (Gardenia or whatever) - 2 pcs
Creamer Milk – 4 table spoon or less
Sausage – Sliced
Tuna in can (Optional)
Butter/ Margarine (Salting purpose)
Mixed vegetables
Mixed herbs (Optional)
Mayonnaise
Heat the oven.. Moist bread with milk but don’t overdo it.. Double it or you can put tuna in between.. Moist the upper bread.. Put sausage, mayonnaise, butter, mixed vegetables, tuna and spread mixed herbs.. Bake it for 5 to 10 minutes (depend on your oven)... There you go.. Pizza oke.. You can cut the bread edge before serving…