Thursday 24 July 2008

YAMAHA VS CASIO

Feels like I don’t have enough time today.. Since morning I worked out the HSE file and main target is THICKNESS! Ho ho ho.. Safety blab la blab la.. kuih kacang.. Nescafe.. popia.. Nescafe.. this is my most important daily activity.. makan maa..

Nite pulok.. I revolutionized my activity to art stream & main target - menulikan gegendang telinga my house mate with my sumbang voice.. I know oke! Sang this Foolish Games song by Jewel.. I sound worst than my first recording.. cheh.. wasting my time and karan only! But with Yamaha.. all the sumbang sound during “keyboarding” will automatically vanished. I planned to buy Casio..but after visiting the Yamaha store and my man yang keep cucuk2ing me into buying it.. all my thoughts about Casio was sinking.. I don’t really mind about the touch sense.. but the bass sound.. fuhh..just like how much I loved Sony Ericsson Walkman series..

I really loved SE hp.. the alive screen.. their boom boom sound.. the look.. but what I hate is the housing yang cepat sangat berkurap.. aiyaa.. I bought a set of screw drivers just to have the T6 for opening my housing. During my searching on the net.. I found this seller that allowed for add-on of the T6 for RM 9.90 only.. Hey.. Speaking of my housing.. bla la pulok nak sampe.. x sabar da ni!