Saturday 28 November 2009

Dad Story

Oh Dear.. I called my lill' sis last night only to be told by her sissy that they were just resting after having a kenduri this morning. I was a bit shocked to hear that since my mom was not around so who organized it? It was dad. I asked, who cooked? Aunties. Yeah.. I have got seven aunties, one mom's sister while the other six were her brother's wives.

I smsed mom  but she did not reply. I missed her. I missed home. Maybe I should add up a few friends to make homesick go away duh..

But.. I hated crowds since forever and soo not a fan of making friends or being in a group of friends. I only need one or two. I opted for quality, not quantity. Friend should live a separate life but having mutual understanding like spouse. I am hard to deal with, I wont start if people did not make a move so that is why I needed someone sincere and never gave up on approaching me. I cared for my friend even though I rarely contacted them. I always remembered them more then they remembered me though I did not say anything. Weird huh?

I celebrated Hari Raya Qurban at home watching movies. I have more than ten crystal clear Blue Ray dvds to watch. My sister is here. She has to do some shopping for her wedding. I remembered the day I was making preparation for my wedding which is not happening. Gifts were all ready. The planned was a simple wedding. Nikah without any majlis bersanding. I loved to wear wedding dress but not the part sitting on the chair ok. Lucky that it has been canceled because if it was on, I might end up hurting my mom's heart by refusing to have majlis bersanding..hehe

To wed on my way, here are what I would do. Call tok kadhi, nikah and then.. ehemmmm ;P A simple kenduri kesyukuran with superb food would be more than enough. Food must be first class of course because I do not enjoy being curse on my wedding day and peoples remember the lousy food being served that day their whole life! Or I can just write a wartikah whatsoever instead of surat jemputan saying that I am now married to all villagers to avoid any fitnah; the main purpose of doing the kenduri khawin, rite!