Thursday 19 November 2009

Naah..

It was one enjoyable day last night. We kept laughing about this upper leveler that continuously asking the mechanical and electrical team, which were us the ikan bilis level whether on not we have questions to ask. Hmmm.. Blame it to my nature of hating to request or ask question.

I remembered the day i was resigning from my previous company. My boss asked me, do i think my salary was not enough or any people causing me to make such move. I worked there for almost 5 years. Whatever given to me, i just accept with no question ask. Except one time tuh ;P Call me stupid but you cant run from your nature and thanks to that attitude and nature of mine for the life i have. Extra somewhere, lesser on the other but i am without complaint. What type of damage or losses we are talking here, rite?

My free air ticket has not been approved yet. I dont know how they manage money here in gomen, but this one is stupid! The portion shall always be made available. The right is ours to have it.  Are we talking about sincerity or what? What about trying to be fair people!