Tuesday 17 November 2009

Paris Hilton

I am attending a two days green building course at Hilton starting today. The hotel looked O.L.D from the outside! And i should also mention those tasteless lunch being served at their Chinese restaurant. Seriously, I think Mawilla's food at L.A is 2 or 3 or 4 times better than their's. So, my dear sister Paris... you better do something about your Hilton if u have to do anything with the name.. ahah

My course started quite late since the speaker flew all the way from Pittsburgh which I don't really have any idea where in the world was it located. They said the trip took 30 hours. I think I'd better be sleeping rather than traveling. Mmm.. I kinda remembered my UK plan next year. Maybe I have to postpone all my travel-dream since I have a new plan and priority which is to further study. I will have to review the plan. We'll see...

I am single, young and adorable.. yes.. buekkk! Sou? I spent a lot on dvds and books and many things which is not-so-important, and I have no plan to find mr right so, I think I better patch my life a little.

I was thinking about getting a second degree, favorable in civil engineering or quantity surveying for quite sometimes. But, I am thinking about master in environmental engineering or engineering management which is useful for advancing my career path. I loved the place they put me a this moment. It is not for everybody to get a chance to experience the thing I am experiencing here. Even for my other colleague in this department. Just as what the speaker told us today, hospital services are the M.O.S.T of all kind so you will later on realize other building services to be a lot easier to handle. I believe in him.

He showed us how they did the hospital projects at Abu Dhabi. Wallah! Nice simulations.