Tuesday 15 June 2010

Chop! Did i just made someone had a crush on me till he behave oddly towards me? OH NO.. No V.0 on the guy-matter at the moment! I already have one left for me to deal-out.

Enough about that.. Well.. The first thing i did after i reached home this evening was cooking. Yes, COOKING and yes, the i-cooked statement is kinda overrated, i know.

So.. I fried minced chicken, add some herbs, pour a tomato-garlic-selasih sauce and cheese.. Wallah..there goes my bolognese sauce...i boiled water, add in salt and pasta, then i go to take a bath. I always hate this pasta boiling part because it took much longer then preparing the sauce.. why can't pasta be as simple as preparing mee.

I ate and ate and ate.. Ow..heaven! Best bolognese speghetti awarded to Little Italy at KK, 2nd is mine and 3rd is pizza hut. I am sorry, I can't hide the fact here ;p I did try Dominos, Italianese, The Spaghetti Farm, Delifrance, Chillies and some but still, Pizza Hut is the 3rd best.. 2nd of course it  is mine.. Hahahaha x100 megazillions.

So, tomorrow i will be at putrajaya.. The next day maybe at gua musang and how i wish the day after i were in my bed. Nothing is more relaxing other than spending my time in my own room watching movies, cartoon & series or playing a video game or strumming guitar or playing a keyboard..or reading a books while enjoying a cup of hot coffea and, forcing the TV to watch me instead of me watching it. Poor tv!