Sunday 27 June 2010

How do I describe a perfect life?

Well.. in my humble mumble mind..

1st.. be one successful career woman; a technical-guru, sporting & sempoi boss!  Well.. speaking of current, i'm kinda on the right track because I loved what I am doing now. So, everything that start from a good beginning is a bless, rite?..

2ndly, Family..  2 be married to someone smart and always making sure he is on top of his game like Dr Mahathir; which look as handsome as Grey's Anatomy Eric Dane..  being a mother to one complete-soccer-team of sons who look like the twin, Cole and Dylan Sprouse.. also Nick &  Joe Jonas.. Then completed with two daughters who look exactly like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.. that is the definition of PERFECT! Ok, at the moment I kinda miss the boat coz I have not find someone I wanted yet. Heart  matters is not something simple. I was asked few times why don't I just attach myself to someone. To choose a guy is like buying a property to me, like a land or house.. i don't want to waste my time on something I end up regretting having it or to have to stay with someone  I dont really wanted to be with. I'd rather be alone then making myself doing that. I am girl full of love and i am committed to it. But, never mind.. things will work out itself.. I  believe that.

3rd, to own tons of long sexy dress! a TONS!
i am a fan of it, and jackets too.

Well.. i think that just it. I am not all about big house or being rich or powerful what ever... I am just a girl with a simple wish, desiring to enjoy a simple life with lots of sons and two daughters. I loved boys, I am gonna be making lots of them.. twins preferably..hahaha. I loved Miley Cyrus.. she is one beautiful daughter and Selene Gomez is sooo cute!  Wait.. maybe it is not one simple life, is it? Yeah..blame it to Disney Channel.But.. way to go girl!

Guess my dreams isn't simple :)