Friday 18 June 2010

Well.. straight to today's story.. As I was about to leave for during lunch, someone asked me why i went down alone and where are my groups. The question came with statement that my unit members ,THE MECHANICAL which is from the boss to the last one on the hierarchy were always seen together2. This is the second time i heard this statement this week.. I heard people mention about that few times before but this is the first time, twice in a week.

Well.. In my unit, i can tell you that there were no one is playing bosses, groupie or what so ever. Of course there was a bad seed but, it was not bad gila pun, maybe just a defect..hahaha. Besides eating and joking, we normally discuss about work at the table. We update each other and share whatever we encountered on our daily job. Breakfast or lunch was the best time to do all that coz when we were at the office.. We will not have enough time to bother about each other. I remembered Aboss once suggested us to have a coffee corner.. Besides having some time to spent together talking about work and life, the idea was best to prevent us from going out for breakfast..ahahah. Clever!

... as far as i could remember, we have been doing the together2 from my first day at the office... We talked, we laughed, we kutuk people but never kutuk  the gang (kutuk depan2 sudaa), that definitely is a rules to maintained ;p