Friday 24 September 2010

I am watching TV news for the first time after almost 3 months! I am doing it while mob-blogging. Thanks to NO-interesting-watchable-program on tv at the moment. Chotto! I switched off my laptop to access internet from mobile phone? What was I thinking again.Yeah.. although my nokia 5800 phone is not as intelligent as i-phone, I am very much comfortable using it for 'interneting' compare to accessing from laptop.

I am the type who can live with NO-calls and NO-sms but not without NO-internet on the phone. Internet line is a MUST-HAVE to me. Not because of facebook, ym, email or social networking activities.. It just because of wikipedia and tons of usefull info that i can read + songs download of course ;) Though i have an account like facebook, just like anybody else but i am not really a big fan of social networking. I still remember, it was on my time the mirc whatsoeva online chat became popular but I only tried it once. I have ym but I only have a small group of very close friends on my list and..I rarely on line. And now with fb phenomena.. let see.. mmm.. most of the time the chat is off; often ignored friend request from 'strangers' (wanna use this word??really???!!); only less than 10 of 2++ fb friends of mine were new friends via friend request..while the others were schoolmates or someone that I personally knew. Yeah.. I think I sounded like 0.L.D.